Symantec AntiVirus Command Line Scanner for Unix

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:58:23 GMT 2002

  Nick,
   I also would be seriously interested in Norton's unix command line
version if I could assure myself that it would work on an AIX 4.3 system.
Norton has some extordinary competitive prices for education for student
support.  If they apply the same price structure as they are to us for
distributing Norton Antivirus to student desktops, then they would blow away
Sophos and McAfee for pricing.  Not sure about this, but I havn't approached
them because I didn't think it was an option for Mailscanner.  But since the
issue has been raised, I am definately interested.
 Tim

--
Tim Tyler
Network Manager - Beloit College