ANNOUNCE: Version 3.03-1 released

Heinz Ulrich Stille ulrich at DESIGN-D.DE
Fri Jan 18 09:37:43 GMT 2002

Hi!

Still some bugs in the RPM:

- The RPM installs into /usr/local/MailScanner and references
/usr/local/Sophos, but some script files (check_mailscanner.* and
config.pl) refer to /opt/mailscanner and /opt/sophos.

- The default scanner now is sophos, but unpacking tnef is still on.

- The RPM recompiles and installs the perl modules every time. I'd prefer
standalone RPMs for that, like mailscanner-File-Spec-*.i386.rpm, or at
least a check for an existing version.

- Modified config files get clobbered without backup or warning.

MfG, Ulrich

--
This means either that the universe is more full of wonders than we can
hope to understand or, more probably, that scientists make things up