SpamAssassin, how do I know that it's working

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Tue Jan 15 20:54:41 GMT 2002

I have never been able to get spamassassin to flag spam sent to myself.
It works fine for incoming spam though.

Checking the spamassassin docs it says that if you receive three mails
which are not matched as spam from the same id then spamassassin
automatically inserts that id into it's whitelist and will not flag
messages from that id again no matter how "spammish" they appear.

For command line users this happens automatically.

Gerry

--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer