F-Prot Downlaod Failing??

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Sat Jan 12 17:08:50 GMT 2002

Sorry to answer my own question but I thought others may be interested.

The link on the English site of F-Prot is broken.  The file has been
updated to fp-linux_311b_beta_x86.tar.gz.  Notice the "b" in "311b".  The
English site only has the "311".

Gerry

--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer