Run-on Sentence in Reports with F-prot

Mike Rylander miker at incanta.net
Fri Jan 11 17:16:44 GMT 2002

I use this.  It will get new defs, or refresh and archive the old ones.  Runs
as a cron job in the wee hours of the morning.

--(snip)--

#!/bin/sh

fpdir="/usr/local/f-prot/"
arc=`date +%Y%m%d`
ftp="/usr/bin/ncftpget -V"
unzip="/usr/bin/unzip -o"
defsite="ftp://ftp.complex.is/pub/"
maindef="fp-def.zip"
macdef="macrdef2.zip"

cd $fpdir

mv $maindef $maindef.$arc
mv $macdef $macdef.$arc

$ftp $defsite$maindef && $unzip $maindef || (mv $maindef.$arc $maindef; $unzip $maindef; mv $maindef $maindef.$arc)
$ftp $defsite$macdef  && $unzip $macdef  || (mv $macdef.$arc $macdef; $unzip $macdef; mv $macdef $macdef.$arc)

--(cut)--

--
Mike Rylander
Senior Systems Engineer