mailscanner dying

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Mon Jan 7 07:34:29 GMT 2002

Just a quick question regarding:
Spam Checks = yes
Use SpamAssassin = yes

Does setting "Spam Checks = no" stop spam assassin from being called, or
does it only stop mailscanners RBL checks?

These are my current settings:

Spam List =
Spam Checks = yes
Use SpamAssassin = yes

I am trying to bypass the RBL type checks from mailscanner and let
SpamAssassin do them.

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high impact
consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au