SpamAssassin marks ALL mail as spam

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 06:04:46 GMT 2002

If you kill the mailscanner process ("ps -fe | grep mailscan" then kill it)
then start it up with check_mailscanner, what does it print to the console?
Anything about a lack of configuration text? I got this when I upgraded my
perl but didn't re-install SpamAssassin afterwards. The perl
previous-version-searching doesn't work with SpamAssassin.

At 12:37 06/01/2002, you wrote:
> [...]

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ