SpamAssassin marks ALL mail as spam

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Sun Jan 6 12:37:02 GMT 2002

I think I hit a very strange situation. When I turn of SA in MailScanner and
put the SA recipe in my .procmailrc, the mail checks out ok, with both the
MailScanner and SA headers:

So it's not really SA that marks the mail as spam when I do the test
separate from the MailScanner proces.
With these results, I don't have anything to 'slap' the SA developers
with...

I'll try to think of some more things I can test. I will post any results
here.

Thanks for your help.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>