Can't get spam checking working?

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Sat Jan 5 04:04:20 GMT 2002

I'm using version 1.5 of spamassassin and compiled it from source.  I
noticed the rpm's were for 586 and 686 cpu's and didn't think they would
work.

I've seen no errors at all from either spamassassin or mailscanner.
mailscanner just seems to ignore internal spam checking.  I might try it
on 1.8Ghz system to see if it works there.  However, that system is in big
demand and someone always wants it back into windows (the game players
hate linux!!!).

Gerry