ORDB in mailscanner.conf

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Thu Jan 3 13:03:06 GMT 2002

I must be doing something wrong for I have never seen a message tagged as
spam.  What exactly do you have to do to enable the optional extra text on
the subject line?  I was looking at the mailscanner.conf file and need a
hint.  How do I put the correct text in the conf file?

Gerry

--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer