X-MailScanner-SpamCheck not getting stamped

Matt Kaminer matt at kaminer.com
Mon Feb 25 14:21:19 GMT 2002

The header will remain blank unless it find a SPAM message.
The only time a SPAM header will be seen is if Spam Assassin detects SPAM.
(A feature I wish would be changed.  Has something to do with Spam Assassin
not returning enough info).

Although, here is an interesting tidbit from the Spam Assassin mailling
list.  Looks like more logging will be done.  Maybe this could somehow be
used in MailScanner???

[from SA list]

>Craig Hughes said:

Ok, I just patched spamd (not yet in CVS but will be in minutes) to log
some extra info -- now it'll dump not just whether each message is spam,
but also the score and threshold.  It should henceforth be trivial to
just parse the log files to extract how messages were scored, even
broken down by userid.