Large queues

James Ratliff jratliff at MIS.NET
Wed Feb 20 16:42:34 GMT 2002

I hate people that "me too", but me too :) We've got a dual 1.4 GHz box
with 4GB or ram that runs consistantly under 2 or 3 load average. But
sometimes when the volme of incoming mail greatly increases, the single
Mailscanner process has a hard time keeping up. I know there are locking
issues, but we would be happy to help work through these and to beta
test code. Thanks.

--
James G. Ratliff
Systems Engineer/Security Analyst