SpamAssassin

Bruce Huang y.huang at UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 20 16:06:17 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I am not sure if this is right place to post this question.  Since the
question is from mailscanner, I will give it a try.

I installed Mailscanner 3.11.1 and Command AntiVirus 4.62.4.  Everything
goes well.  Now it's time to test with SpamAssassin.  I am not running
spamd/spamc.  Mailscanner calls SpamAssassin, and adds {SPAM} on the
subject when spam e-mails are found.  Is there a  way to drop these spam e-
mails rather than tag the {SPAM} and deliver to users?  Thanks for any
comment/suggestion.

Regards,

Bruce