OT: Sendmail Mail Routing

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Feb 14 23:23:56 GMT 2002

Sorry for the semi-off-topic question.  If anyone could point me towards
a really good sendmail mailing list I'd appreciate it.

Anyways my MailScanner box acts as a relay for several systems.  In the
mailertable file I have entry's that look something like this.

foundation.sdsu.edu     relay:[130.191.66.164]

Should I be using relay though or esmtp or something else?  The
mailscanner box routes mail for an Exchange 2000 box and a iPlanet Mail
Server.

Thanks,

Steve Evans
Computing Services