Which Commercial Anti-Virus?

Matt Kaminer matt at kaminer.com
Wed Feb 13 14:45:18 GMT 2002

We use Sophos and we are very happy with it.  They give the email gatewya
version free if you buy more than 4 licenses.  I have heard that they can
be expensive.  At first they were, but I told them I wanted to pay less and
they brought the price down.  I am paying $500 for three years for 4
licenses.  (not bad).

Their FTP server has never been down for the updates.  My only complaint is
that they force you to upgrade their software every three months.  I dont
quite understand this.