Problems calling SpamAssassin

Gene Ruebsamen gene at ERACHAMPION.COM
Tue Feb 12 01:44:37 GMT 2002

On my system, I run mailscanner and spamassassin separately. Seems to
work just fine. I use spamd and spamc for spamassassin, and use procmail
to allow spamassassin to check every message.

However, supposedly, using mailscanner to call spamassassin is faster,
but I need to resolve some perl issues before I can use it that way.

Gene