Which Commercial Anti-Virus?

Shane Kelly s.kelly at ayrcoll.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 08:32:41 GMT 2002

Hi Todd,
	For what its worth, we use Sophos for desktops and servers. Our setup is a
bit larger than yours so perhaps a site license is not economical for you.
	I like sophos because:
	1. Central installation and auto update on all desktops and servers.
	2. It is possible to automate updates from the Sophos site (mailscanner does
	this)
	3. Their response to new virus threats is acceptable.
I have it running on Win95, Win98 and W2k desktops, Win NT 4.0 and W2K
servers.

I have not tried other products on such a large scale, but I have used other
products, and have had good and bad experiences with them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
	Shane Kelly

--