csav wrapper

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Sat Feb 9 06:59:18 GMT 2002

> > >Is there a wrapper script for csav (Command Anti Virus) ?
> >
> > No, there doesn't need to be one. All  the correct command-line options
> are
> > set in MailScanner itself.
>

> Oh!... stupid me. So that means there is no sweep option to be configured?

I hashed out the SWEEP option in the mailscanner.conf file and this is the
error I get.

Commercial virus checker failed with real error: Can't run commercial
checker command ("/opt/sophos/bin/sophoswrapper"): No such file or directory
at /usr/local/MailScanner/bin/sweep.pl line 326.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Rishi