csav wrapper

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Sat Feb 9 06:03:55 GMT 2002

> >Is there a wrapper script for csav (Command Anti Virus) ?
>
> No, there doesn't need to be one. All  the correct command-line options
are
> set in MailScanner itself.

Oh!... stupid me. So that means there is no sweep option to be configured?

> >I just tried the csav scanner and it had a few problems with detecting
> >viruses.
>
> :-(

Well not that :-(

... it's probably because I'm trying to screw around with a need for a
wrapper script.

;-)

> >I'm attaching a copy of a modified f-protwraper script for csav, called
> >csavwrapper.
> >I've basically made changes to the following option
> >ScanOptions="-auto -archive -disinf -packed"
> >Do let me know if it works for you guys.
>
> I'll take a look over the weekend some time.
> --
> Julian Field                Teaching Systems Manager

Don't bother. If you're saying it isn't required, forget about it. ;-)

Regards

Rishi