No subject

Patterson, S R S.R.Patterson at soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 10:20:05 GMT 2002

Off the top of my head you can do it on a per-user basis in Outlook
(not sure if this can be set up in some sort of server-side policy or
default install policy) by going to "Tools", "Accounts" and then
clicking the second tab which I think is marked "Delivery" or
something.  You can then move up and down the order in which email
delivery agents are tried and put Exchange Internet Gateway at the top
- thus all the email you send goes out via the internet mailer (which
presumably will then have to route it back in to exchange!)  I think
it's different on XP, you'll have to dig deeper for that setting, I've
not found it yet!

--
|       Electronic Information Systems Support and Development       |