No subject

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Feb 7 17:52:33 GMT 2002

Mcafee.  The school we're a part of has a license for the whole campus
for Mcafee products.  The desktop, file servers, and command line
scanners are covered.  Groupshield isn't.  I wanted to get rid of it
anyways.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Martin [mailto:todd at DECAGON.COM]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 9:50 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Email is not the only virus infection vector...

I'm considering f-prot for the desktop (http://www.f-prot.com/f-prot/).
Their site licensing is very low.

What anti-virus are you using with mailscanner? I've noticed while
shopping that it is easy to end up double licensed -- once for the
desktop, once for the email server. Don't fall into this trap.

~Todd