using with courier-mta

Sandor Dobos dobos_s at IBCNET.HU
Thu Feb 7 12:12:44 GMT 2002

I know what it supports; its written on mailscanners homepage :-)))))

My question was about the possibility. Maybe somebody hacked mailscanner or
courier...

Dobos Sandor
IBCnet Hungary Ltd.

                    Julian Field
                    <jkf at ECS.SOTON.AC.        To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    UK>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: using with courier-mta
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCM
                    AIL.AC.UK>

                    2002.02.06 19:27
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list

At 17:50 06/02/2002, you wrote:
>Somebody knows something about mailscanner with courier-mta?
>Is it possible to use them together?

No. I'm afraid not. MailScanner supports sendmail and Exim at the moment.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ