Help Required

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Tue Dec 31 01:59:30 GMT 2002

yep - I did that in the end to prove that the rpms weren't working as they
should - the problem is that I need to build something in a repeatable way
in case I end up under a bus and something goes wrong its far easier to
create an install script that installs rpms in the right order the progress
that onto a pkg than it is to build a script that installs everything from
source BUT time is money and maybe I could move on quicker if I accepted
defeat.....mmmm not yet. I'm still putting this down to learning curve for
rpming I'd just like some pointers to move on quicker.

Thanks

Gavin