Help Required

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Dec 31 01:51:17 GMT 2002

I installed SA on a RaQ using the .tar.gz distribution rather than the RPM
and it worked fine.  Have you given that a shot?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Gavin Nelmes-Crocker
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 3:18 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Help Required

Hi

In battling away to get Spam Assassin installed on a Cobalt RaQ I have
discovered that the rpm sources for Mailscanner don't build properly on a
RaQ in that they don't add the information to the podfile the ones I'm
working on specifically at the moment is File::Spec, HTML::Parser and
HTML::Tagset

When I build them manually they do what they should do but not in the rpm -
there are some areas of the rpm spec file I don't understand.

Is there anyone who is a wizz at rpm and a bit of a perl guru who could
help?

Thanks

Gavin