Announce: mailscanner-mrtg version 0.03 is out!

Dale Lovelace dlovelace at HOTELS.COM
Mon Dec 23 15:23:29 GMT 2002

  Copy /usr/sbin/mailscanner-mrtg to /tmp then edit the copy. Towards
the top you will see "my($debug=0)", change that to "my($debug=1)" then
run "./mailscanner-mrtg cpu > testfile" and send me the file "testfile"
and I will see what is wrong

  Have Fun!

  Dale Lovelace
  System Administrator