MailScanner / SpamAssassin on a RaQ4

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Sat Dec 21 15:54:27 GMT 2002

sadly I think raqfq is out of date on this now - I have some built some rpms
and a little install script for the latest version of MailScanner - running
quite happily for the last 2 months on a variety of RaQs - no pkg yet but on
its way.

Spam Assassin is a little harder - I've got 2.3something running happily but
2.43 is a pig to install on a Cobalt I have some rpms but hit a stumbling
block I haven't overcome yet.

Barry - I'll send the rpms and install script off list to you its not big
but not needed by everyone on the list. if anyone else wants it drop me a
mail - I'll try and put it up somewhere unless Julian wants to put it up.

Regards

Gavin

For details on having your email scanned email nvsd at netergy.com