Mailscanner with AntiVir?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 22:49:39 GMT 2002

At 19:13 19/12/2002, you wrote:
>AntiVir 2.0.6 (current one) does produce a copyright statement.  The change
>document states that in 2.0.3 "real-time scan output is suppressed for
>non-tty's".  I don't have an older copy to compare the command line options
>to.

I have added support to the AntiVir parser to handle the new output format
as well as the old one.
To put it mildly, their documentation stinks :-(
They have minor omissions, such as never mentioning the command-line switch
that makes it scan archives.
I hope to get the new version out soon, but not sure which side of
Christmas it will be. I might wait until after Christmas now, as no-one is
going to be doing much over the next week anyway.

If you want to try out an early release and test it for me, I would
appreciate it. Please email me off-list if you want to do that.

--
Julian Field