Mailscanner with AntiVir?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 10:31:32 GMT 2002

The original AntiVir code was contributed by Cornelius Kölbel
<nelischnuck at web.de>, not by me or Nick.

Can you put a few viruses in /tmp and then do
         cd /tmp
         /usr/lib/AntiVir/antivir -allfiles -s -rs -z

It should just produce lines containing virus reports. If it produces
anything else (such as copyright information or a banner of some sort), can
you look through the docs to see if they have changed the command-line
options at all?

--
Julian Field