osirusoft

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Dec 17 22:58:08 GMT 2002

Uhmm nothing is happening to the headers but every mail i try to send to
the list gets rejected because my ip is listed at osirusoft.

I'm in a pool of dynamic ip's that from my ISP. I have had this ip for
several months now already (run a stable system with a ups) but osirusoft
have blacklisted the whole ip block which gets all my mails to the list
returned.....

It's not a problem of my mail server being an open relay, i just
happen to have an ISP that has decided to provide dynamic ip's.

Maybe the policy to completely block the mails from sites listed at
osirusoft bl is a bit too strict?

Thanks!
Remco

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Julian Field wrote:

> At 22:16 17/12/2002, you wrote:
> >Any luck getting the osirusoft dns bl removed from the mailinglist? It's
> >really annoying, I couldn't even send an e-mail to your mail adress.
>
> I am not seeing any evidence of anything nasty happening to the mailing
> list postings at all. And no-one else is complaining about this either.
> What do you think has happened, and exactly what symptoms and headers are
> you seeing?

believed to be clean.

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses