osirusoft

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 17 22:27:55 GMT 2002

At 22:16 17/12/2002, you wrote:
>Any luck getting the osirusoft dns bl removed from the mailinglist? It's
>really annoying, I couldn't even send an e-mail to your mail adress.

I am not seeing any evidence of anything nasty happening to the mailing
list postings at all. And no-one else is complaining about this either.
What do you think has happened, and exactly what symptoms and headers are
you seeing?
--
Julian Field

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses