firewall ports needed for spamassassin

Kevin J. Steil kevin.steil at jmfamily.com
Fri Dec 13 21:11:54 GMT 2002

You will need to open SMTP ports, both inbound and out (optional)
(tcp25)
You will need to open port for Razor (tcp2703)
You will need to open DNS ports (tcp/udp 53)
You will need to open SSH or other ports for management of the server if
in a DMZ (tcp22)
You will need to open HTTP and FTP outbound so that you can you update
the server either using perl -MCPAN or browsing to download software and
using mget...(tcp80/443 and tcp21)

Thank you,

Kevin Steil
JM Family Enterprises, Inc.