mailscanner-mrtg Bytes Of Mail Zero

Dale Lovelace dlovelace at HOTELS.COM
Fri Dec 13 15:02:20 GMT 2002

  For everyone who has nothing on their Bytes of Mail Processed graph
your MaxBytes value in /etc/mrtg/mailscanner-mrtg is probably too low.
Edit this file and change these two lines:

MaxBytes[mailbytes]: 50000
AbsMax[mailbytes]: 1000000

  To this:

MaxBytes[mailbytes]: 50000000000
AbsMax[mailbytes]: 1000000000000

  And you should be fine. This will be the new default when 0.04 comes
out, which will probably be Sunday, so if you just want to wait for the
new one go ahead...

  Thanks!
  Dale