Announce: mailscanner-mrtg version 0.03 is out!

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Dec 12 21:25:55 GMT 2002

Le jeu 12/12/2002 à 16:10, Ryan Pitt a écrit :

> Only thing I have seen so far that seems odd is the "Bytes of Mail
> Processed" is showing nothing even though there is activity on the
> server.  Do I need to be logging extra info in order for this graph to
> be populated?

Same here. I tried to convert it to MB (modifying
/usr/sbin/mailscanner-mrtg), thinking that the value may be too high (I
don't know much about MRTG) and tweaking the values in
/etc/mrtg/mailscanner-mrtg.cfg but I still get zilch!

Denis
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.