Announce: mailscanner-mrtg version 0.03 is out!

Ryan Pitt ryan at MARINOCRANE.COM
Thu Dec 12 21:10:22 GMT 2002

My entry was removed also on Redhat 7.2.
Thank you for your effort in putting this together for us.
I knew I had to get this MRTG stuff working at some point, so you saved
me a whole bunch of work.
Keep it up!

Only thing I have seen so far that seems odd is the "Bytes of Mail
Processed" is showing nothing even though there is activity on the
server.  Do I need to be logging extra info in order for this graph to
be populated?

Thanks
Ryan