Header change format

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed Dec 11 21:30:57 GMT 2002

Hello.  Been gone for a while - trying to catch back up on this list.  This
may have already been solved, but if not, here is one solution.  You can do
your filtering by using two rules.  The first rule would look for

and if it found it, "stop processing more rules".  Then in the next rule you
can check for the

header, and filter those messages into another folder.

Hope this helps (if it's not too late)

Jase