Signed messages.

S Mohan smohan at VSNL.COM
Wed Dec 11 02:51:14 GMT 2002

Some of the recent posts have digital signatures. Outlook flagged an
error and disallowed opening mails as it recognised contents were
changed enroute. I've seen replies by others to these mails. Surmise -
mail is going thro' ok for others or email client does not support
signature verification.

I'm guessing this is due to mailscanner on my mailserver. Nothing else
in between would parse or change contents of mails. Is this true? If so,
would mailscanner usage not go down once digital signature use comes
into force?

Bye
Mohan

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses