Problem on 4.10-1

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Sun Dec 8 16:10:10 GMT 2002

Thanks to a lightening quick response from Julian - problem solved error in
one of the rules files - as well as sysadmin forgetting where to look for
MailScanner error logging.

Thanks again - now just DNS to propagate and then I get to see if everything
works or if I spend all night working again - ****** hackers

Gavin
ps if anyone on this list has a Cobalt RaQ with the SHP patch on it do the
remove NOW or you will be doing what we have spent the last 24hrs doing and
its not pleasant.  The removal patch is on the Sun web site anything it
might do thats not been discovered yet is nothing compared to the script
kiddie hack that the patch left in, you have been warned...!