disclaimer

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Dec 6 18:29:52 GMT 2002

Chris Campbell wrote:

> I see that an inline sig can be added, but I was wondering if anyone was
> using this as a disclaimer?

Cue debate about whether e-mail disclaimers are worth the electrons
they're carried by.... ;-) (although I know that some PHB's request them...)

It seems to be though (and IANAL) that for them to make any sense at all
they should be at the start of the message (i.e. before you've read what
you shouldn't read) rather than at the end where I believe MailScanner
puts its signature if you ask it?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"