Outgoing mail problems

Huw Wyn Jones huw at PIODEN.NET
Thu Dec 5 10:39:35 GMT 2002

Sendmail is actually OK for sending - but only from localhost i.e. webmail,
bbs's etc. not from users connecting from outside. The problem was that
sometimes it didn't send some e-mails whilst happily sending others. I've
just rebuilt MailScanner and it seems to be working OK now. Is there a way I
can check if MailScanner is holding back outgoing mail ?

Cheers

Huw