ANNOUNCE: Version 4.10-1 released

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Dec 3 14:57:03 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am using sendmail and I am pretty sure this either comes from razor or
from DCC. I am about to find out now and tell you ASAP. Strange though:

1. Why have I not noticed this before?
2. Why does this happen the moment I turn on MailScanner? There should
be nothing left in the mailqueue.

Regards,
 JP