ANNOUNCE: Version 4.10-1 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 14:51:16 GMT 2002

Are you using Exim or sendmail?
I can't find any lines containing the text printed below in the MailScanner
source code.

Have you got any debug settings switched on or anything like that? I don't
think this code can possibly actually come from MailScanner, it must be
coming from something it calls.

Nick --- got any ideas where this is coming from?

--
Julian Field