SA problem since MS upgrade

Brandon Friedman brandonf at BFCONSULT.CO.ZA
Tue Aug 27 20:30:33 IST 2002

Hi folks

I upgrade my mailscanner to mailscanner-3.22-12 from mailscanner-3.22-10.

The problem is that some e-mail message....(HTML) are being tagged as
spam in the subject line but I looked at the message source and it
indicates that it isn't spam:

        required 8, SUBJ_HAS_Q_MARK, DEAR_SOMEBODY, CLICK_BELOW,
        DOUBLE_CAPSWORD, EMAIL_MARKETING, SUPERLONG_LINE, HTML_WITH_BGCOLOR,
        MAILTO_LINK, FREQ_SPAM_PHRASE, AWL)

Any ideas?
As a matter of fact I see that this is actually whitelisted!
--

Regards
Brandon Friedman
E-mail: brandonf at bfconsult.co.za