A couple or three simple question (Aren't they always)

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Wed Aug 21 21:37:54 IST 2002

1) find the version by greping the mailscanner 'binary' (it's a perl script
so not really a binary file) for MailScannerVersion
         ie: $Config::MailScannerVersion = '3.20';

2) you probably need to update the rest of the scripts, and the configs in
the etc directory when upgrading. Julian can hopefuly confirm/deny this :)

3) I've never known MailScanner to do that by default, but I use a slightly
old version (as you can see in part 1).. it just adds a header.