reject overly long mime boundary?

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Mon Aug 12 18:42:33 IST 2002

Julian's release of 3.22.11 just a few hours prior to your email addresses
this issue, along with an exim issue.

to re-quote Julian:

As requested:

This is a minor release, with only 4 changes from the previous version. I
would advise all Exim users to upgrade, and anyone who has a lot of Eudora
users.

-- Added check for Eudora "long MIME boundary" attack described on Bugtraq.
-- Fixed Exim Very-Long-Subject-Line problem.
-- Fixed deletion of core files found in working directory.
-- Added logging to McAfee parser so McAfee logs viruses better.