Question about spamassasin

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Aug 8 12:46:03 IST 2002

Hi
I will try to add spamassasin to my working mailscanner.
Ive looked around but there is some things I cant figure
out.

Should I use spamassin with sendmail or mailscanner?
With sendmail I think I have to go threw Milter?
If I understand it right mailscanner will call for
spamassasin just like it does with AV-programs?
Best practise, use whitelist etc in mailscanner
or spamassasin?
Any performance differense I should consider between
the 2 ways of using it?

Kind regards

/Anders

Oh, thanks for the help with Net::FTP, I got it running but
something got screwed. I get all kind of strange msg when using
other perl scripts so I wanna try out spamassasin before
I reinstall my server =)