Cosmetic problems not fixed

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Tue Aug 6 10:50:51 IST 2002

Denis Beauchemin wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 13:58, Julian Field wrote:
>
>>You will need to edit sweep.pl line 1082, which currently says
>>             Log::InfoLog($Config::NameLog[$i] . " in $attach");

Wouldn't it simplify things for translators if only the variable $attach
was add by the perl and the " in" bit was in the template file? That way
the "customers" have complete control over what appears. (As an aside I've
sometimes thought that the " in " doesn't really fit with the rest of the
message anyway...)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"