Return-Path header corrupt in virus reports

Peter Valian valianp at SOUTHWESTERN.EDU
Mon Apr 29 17:27:57 IST 2002

I am using sendmail-8.11.6-2.7.1 on Redhat 7.1.
I am using MailScanner 3.04-1 (planning to upgrade to 3.12-2 later this
week).

[root at ralph2 /root]# grep Return-Path /etc/sendmail.cf
H?P?Return-Path: <$g>

--
Peter Valian
Network & Systems Administrator