Sophos / McAfee

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Mon Apr 15 13:56:48 IST 2002

Martin

I was not aware of that. JISC is a large organisation - who, I wonder,
could I approach about this in the first instance? I will have a look at
their web site to see if that provides any leads.

Thanks

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
"Any opinion expressed above is mine. The University can get its own."

www.mimesweeper.com