Spamassassin install instructions

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Sat Apr 6 09:25:01 IST 2002

Ah ok. Well maybe this can help you a bit:
http://www.uk2raq.com/raqfaq/raqfaqshow.php?faq=96

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___
This message has been scanned for viruses and other dangerous
content by Van Ramselaar Info Tech and is believed to be clean.
See http://www.vr-it.com/emailpolicy.php