Spamassassin install instructions

Paul Welsh paul-w at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sat Apr 6 09:02:56 IST 2002

----- Original Message -----
> Date:    Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:08:13 +0200
> From:    Evert Jan van Ramselaar <evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL>
> Subject: Re: Spamassassin install instructions
>
> > Does anyone have instructions for a newby such as myself on how to
install
> > SpamAssassin?
>
> Did you consider reading the README? It's there step by step...
> http://spamassassin.taint.org/dist/README

Yes, naturally I read that.  I should clarify and say that I have a Sun
Cobalt Raq 3 server that needs to be up and working during working
hours.  I know that the RAQs differ in some ways from standard Linux
installations, I also don't have the experience to get myself out of
trouble if I run into difficulties during the install.